Saturday, 27 October 2007
So our good pal Stanley has a new sissy, and what a gorgeous little minx she is! Scruffy and Lacie set the challenge of writing a welcome limerick for her so here goes!
A fiesty young Lakie called Stella
Came to live with that Goober Stan fella
Poor old Stan was in shock
While new sis ran amok
But he had to admit she was bella!
I also got tagged recently to play this game by Blue recently, but was busy dealing with silly cones and itchy paws. It's called the Name Game ...
1) YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (favorite stuffie + tail characteristic) - Hmm, I don't really "do" stuffed toys, but if I had to I'd choose a tree rat I think, so Squirrel Straight
2) YOUR GANGSTER NAME: (favorite kong-filler + favorite cookie) - Marmite Nutty Crunch
3) YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color + favorite animal species) - Green Dog
4) YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name + city where you were born) - Tawny Stafford...does that sound like a girl's name??!
5) YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of ur last name + first 2 letters of ur first name) - Watt-ha, har, har, what-ho I say!!
6) SUPERHERO NAME: (“The” + 2nd favorite color + favorite drink) - The purple water!
7) NASCAR NAME:(the first names of your grandfathers) - Stephen, hmm not very exciting and racy is it?
8) STRIPPER NAME: (your favorite scent + favorite treat) Cheese cheese. Hmm, I don't think that would draw the crowds...
9) WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names) Mary Leo
10) TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (your vets last name + major city that starts with the same letter) - Drove Dover, hey, an anagram!
11) SPY NAME:(your favorite season/holiday + favorite flower) - Winter Rose...sounding like a girl again!
12) CARTOON NAME:(fav fruit + article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”) Banana Nudey!
13) HIPPY NAME:(What you ate for breakfast + your favorite plant) - Biscuit Bush
14) YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (“The” + Your fav hobby + fav weather element + “Tour”) - The Walkie Sun Tour!
That was jolly good fun, play along if you'd like!