Anyway, moving on. Sweet little Asta awarded us, or rather our blog, this rather fine "E for Excellent" award . Thanks awfully dear girl.
She says we have to pass it on to 10 other Bloggers so...we have decided to award it to all our Airedale bloggy buddies. We are slowly but surely growing in numbers, and making more and more black and tan pals!
We have also been tagged for 2 different games. Firstly by Momo and her baby brother Pinot. We have to tag 3 other kitties, beans, woofies, or any other assorted animal.
The question is "What three things would you do that you have never done before, if you knew you wouldn't get caught, get in trouble, or suffer any consequences?"
Oh my, what a question!
1. Work out how to open the fridge door so I could feast all on the yummy stuff contained within, starting with the cheese, no the ham, no the bread, no the...
2. Put up a security door that only I could open to stop Cassidy sleeping on my bed in my hidey hole under the stairs!
3. Go off lead whenever we went to the park so I could have a proper sniff about. I would not chase off after a squirrel never to be seen again I swear!
1. Work out how to open my prison so me could escape, cos handsome prince is taking a long time to come to rescue me (Me thinks Teka be sending tips on this, tee hee!)
2. Make my furs magically fall out so mummy didn't have to hand strip me
3. Get upstairs so me can go and see mummy and daddy in mornings. Me knows Harry gets to go up there for morning snuggles and me no thinks it's fair!
Gus and Louie
Secondly our new buddy Mango tagged us to tell 7 things you previously didn't know about us. Hmm, let's see...
1. Harry - At my old house I lived with two sisters, a German Shepherd who is older than me, and a younger Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. We see a lot of German Shepherd's around here and I always get excited thinking maybe it's my sister.
2. Cassidy - I have now lost all my front puppy teethies, and my HUGE big back teethies are coming through, ouchie!
3. Harry - I did some splendid counter surfing while ma and pa were out yesterday and managed to grab the treat bucket containing about 5 pig ears, 10 dried chicken breast strips, 2 bags of my James Wellbeloved Cracker Jack treats, a bag of Newman's Own treats that we got sent by our friends Ezzy Rider and Jagger as part of the Planet Airedale Secret Santa, some tripe sticks and lots of my glucosamine chewies for my achy joints! I got no dinner last night and no breakfast this morning, but it was still worth it!
4. Cassidy - Me can start entering shows from 9th March when me will be 6 months old, provided my leggy be given the all clear. It be so much better over last few days, and me even gets a mini walkie this evening, whee!
5. Harry - I don't like the wooden floors at home at all and refuse to walk on them. That's why readers of Oscar's blog may have noticed that ma and pa have far more rugs than they used to!
6. Cassidy - Me and all my brothers and sissies be named after Rolling Stones songs for our "posh names" 'cos our daddy be called Jumpin' Jack Flash. Me be Ruby Tuesday, Lottie be Lady Jane, Roxy be Honky Tonk Woman. Me no knows what my brothers "posh names" be called, but my brother Mick who still live with our mummy Maggie at Sherifs Airedales be called Mick as his pet name after Mick Jagger!
7. Harry - I actually like having a nice warm bath/shower down, shh that's our secret. It's good for my joints you see, it's not that I like smelling all clean obviously!
I think a lot of you have played this game, but if you haven't and you want to play, consider yourself duly tagged!